- Rare opportunity to be a part of an investment management company
- The organisation is on a phase of growth hence giving you the opportunity to develop your career working closely with the business
- Good mentor and hiring manager to work with
A global investment management company is looking for Funds Lawyer as a new addition to the team to support their growing business based in Singapore.
- Provide legal support, including but not limited to, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the associated agreements, contracts and other documents, prospectus /offering documents, PHS/KIIDs/PRIIPs (or equivalent) and coordinating the prospectus lodgements /re-lodgements/amendments/supplements, authorisation/ recognition/notification of CIS in the in-scope jurisdictions
- Keep abreast of laws and regulations
- Provide and/or supervise the provision of corporate secretarial matters
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Private practice and/or in-house asset management experience
- Highly motivated individual and good multi-tasking skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.