- Newly created role
- Transactional work
We have been mandated by our client, a European Renewable Energy Company, to fill a newly created legal counsel role. Reporting into the APAC CEO, you will be working closely with an established team as well as key business stakeholders in closing high value renewable power projects across the region as well as advising business stakeholders on the full gamut legal, compliance and regulatory matters.
You are legally qualified (Commonwealth jurisdiction) with 5-8 PQE. Experience in advising on power supply, power purchase, EPC, O&M, financing, M&A, JV and any other related agreements in the project development (Power, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure) space will be well regarded.
This opportunity is well suited for law firm candidates looking to transit in-house.
- Advise senior management and business stakeholders on all legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial contracts related to project development (Renewable Energy) space including EPC, O&M, PPA; etc.
- Be involved in end to end project development work from due diligence to closing
- Assist in M&A and Investment activities in the region
- Assist in various aspects of Project Financing
- Supervise and liaise with outside counsel
- Assist in advising stakeholders topics related risk management and group compliance
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Bar qualification from major jurisdictions (Commonwealth/Singapore Bar preferred)
- Relevant experience gained from a tier 1 law local or international law firms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the renewable energy industry
EA Licence No.: 15S7496