- HQ Environment
- Established Team
- Highly visible role
Our client, a conglomerate with a diversified portfolio, including significant holdings in real estate is looking to fill an in-house legal counsel role based out of Singapore. Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be part of an established team and advise on broad range of real estate related matters (tenancy agreements, leasing agreements, conveyancing) as well as having exposure to general corporate commercial matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements (real estate related)
- Coordinate, instruct and manage external counsels on litigation/disputes matters
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 3 PQE
- Experience gained with top Singapore law firms (Corporate Real Estate)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
You are LLB/LLM qualified with 3 to 5 PQE (Singapore Bar) in the Corporate/Commercial Real Estate space. Prior in-house experience in the real estate sector would be very well regarded but not necessary. Candidates coming straight from law firms (ideally Corporate Real Estate Practice) welcomed to apply.
The company has released superior financial results recently and is continuing its growth trajectory through investments into new economies.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496