- New role
- Part-time arrangement
- Meaningful sector
Our client, a leading not for profit organisation, is looking to fill an in-house legal counsel role on a part-time work arrangement. Reporting into the COO, this will be a sole counsel position with the mandate to advise on a broad range of legal matters as well as shaping the legal function.
- Provide legal advice to senior management on a broad range of legal matters
- Draft, review, negotiate commercial contracts
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters other than advising on contentious matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Appoint and instruct external counsel as and when required
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 5 PQE
- Experience gained with top Singapore law firms/international law firms and in-house roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
You are LLB/LLM qualified with 5 to 10 PQE (commonwealth jurisdiction). Prior in-house experience with a not for profit or education organisation will be well regarded.
The company has a progressive environment, flat hierarchy and highly collegial environment. To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496