- Well established with a regional portfolio
- Broad scope of work, happy to take candidates directly from private practice
- A structured and stable environment
Our client, an Oil & Gas/ Trading MNC, is looking to hire a legal counsel to be part of their team of 2 here in Singapore.
The ideal candidate has strong corporate drafting experience, ideally exposed to oil &gas/ shipping/ trading matters.
This is an excellent first in-house role, where my client appreciates those with a strong work ethic, motivated and driven to excel.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts relating but not limited to oil & gas/ shipping/ trading
- Resolving and negotiating any potential disputes
- Keeping the management and team abreast of the latest developments in the relevant areas of law
- Commercially savvy and pragmatic legal advice
- Updating and upholding compliance and internal regulations
- Liaising with and managing various business stakeholders
- Advising the business on a variety of legal matters
- At least 2 PQE, called to the Singapore Bar
- Trained at a top law firm
- Strong corporate experience, ideally with exposure to Oil & Gas/ Trading/ Shipping
- Meticulous, able to work with tight deadlines, effective communicator
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496