- High visibility role and part of the Singapore’s leadership team
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment with a broad range of challenges
- Strong compensation package
Our client, a regional company in the Media/Entertainment space, is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their team. This is an exciting role with a wide range of work in the APAC region, in a fun and fast-paced industry.
This is an ideal role for a lawyer looking to move in-house, or an experienced media lawyer looking for a different challenge.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements
- Matters in relation to the creation, production and distribution of content, artiste management, partnerships, M&A matters, sales and marketing activities, intellectual property development, licensing and protection
- Managing contentious matters
- Providing legal, regulatory and strategic advice to the business both in respect of existing markets, as well as potential new markets
- Interacting directly with the senior management team and relevant business stakeholders
- Carry out duties consistent with strategic plans and directives as determined by management
- Corporate Secretarial services (drafting of resolutions, forms, etc)
- 5 or more PQE and called to the Bar, trained at top law firms
- Media experience is ideal, but data privacy and corporate secretarial experience would be also be an advantage
- Strong contract review experience
- Hands on and a team player
- Strong communicator, with commercial acumen and a creative problem solver/leader
- Enjoys a fast-paced start-up environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496