- Broad scope of regional legal work
- Role aimed at succession planning with strong career progression
- Stable in-house opportunity with a sustainable corporate environment
Our client, an established MNC in the Manufacturing/ Automotive space, is looking to hire a Legal Counsel. The ideal candidate is driven, motivated and looking for a long-term career and growth. This is an excellent role for a mid-level lawyer looking to develop under a strong mentor.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on commercial contracts (i.e. NDA, MOU)
- Advising on business issues and trademark matters
- Conducting compliance trainings for the business
- Liaising directly with the senior business stakeholders on commercial and legal issues
- Keeping the management abreast of any relevant developments in the law
- Managing any potential disputes effectively
- Law degree holder
- At least 7 years of legal experience in in-house or private practice
- Meticulous, responsible and commercially-savvy
- Initiated and driven team player
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.