- A leading hi-tech manufacturing company
- A full spectrum of legal work
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a leading hi-tech manufacturing company is looking to hire a legal counsel (4 to 6 PQE) to join their well-established HQ legal team.
Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be working on a full spectrum of legal work – i.e. general corporate, M&A, JVs, dispute/litigation management, compliance, and corporate secretarial matters. The company is going through a phase of growth and more transactional work (M&A) will be expected as part of the job scope. Prior in-house legal experience with a Manufacturing company will be very well regarded. Candidates coming straight from law firm (Corporate Practice) welcomed to apply.
You are LLB qualified and called to a commonwealth Bar. Chinese language competency is preferred due to the need to liaise with internal and external stakeholders in China (but not a must).
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements related to Manufacturing operations
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 4 years of experience
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry (preferably high tech manufacturing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496