- Newly created role
- Direct reporting line into senior management
- Diverse business coverage (real estate and others)
Our client is a leading real estate developer with projects and interest that spans across multiple continents. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire the first counsel to advise on a broad range of real estate transactions, acquisitions, investments and other general corporate matters. You are LLB/LLM qualified with at least 6 PQE as an in-house legal counsel or law firm associate. Prior experience in advising on corporate real estate and M&A matters will be a major plus. Due to business requirement, Chinese skills (business level competency) is critical.
Bar qualification is a must (SG preferred). Candidates currently in private practice welcomed to apply.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be independent, have strong commercial acumen and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing of commercial agreements
- Advise on transactional matters (M&A, investments, Conveyancing; etc.) within the Real Estate sector and beyond
- Advise senior management on a broad range of legal matters across multiple jurisdictions
- Strong involvement in advising on the structuring of investment deals
- Partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders to bring time sensitive projects to fruition
- Bar qualification (min 6 PQE). Singapore preferred
- M&A and/or Corporate Real Estate background a must
- Strong Chinese skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.