- Sole Counsel role
- Reports into CEO
- Highly visible role
Our client, a leading player in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry, is looking to fill a Legal Counsel role at their Group HQ. Reporting into the CEO, you will be given the mandate to manage all legal and compliance matters with a focus in corporate secretarial and corporate commercial matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Advise on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 8 PQE
- Experience in relevant work scope in another in-house position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
You are LLB/LLM qualified with at least 8 PQE. Prior in-house experience in managing corporate secretarial matters will be very well regarded.
The company has acquired several subsidiaries in recent years, and it continues with a high growth trajectory.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496