- New role
- Well established team
- HQ environment
Our client, an international real estate company with a diversified portfolio, is looking to fill an in-house legal counsel, litigation role based out of Singapore. Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be part of a well-established team and advise on litigation related matters as well as having exposure to general corporate commercial matters.
- Assist in managing disputes/litigation and arbitration matters at the group level
- Coordinate, instruct and manage external counsels on litigation matters
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters other than advising on contentious matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 3 PQE
- Experience gained with top Singapore law firms (litigation practice)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
You are LLB/LLM qualified with 3 to 5 PQE (Singapore Bar) in the corporate & commercial litigation space. Prior experience in advising on disputes/litigation and arbitration matters in the real estate sector would be very well regarded.
The company has a progressive environment, flat hierarchy and high growth trajectory.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496