- Global remit
- Visibility with Chairman and senior stakeholders
- Wide-ranging investment interests
Our client is a multi-disciplinary international investment management firm with varied interests in Asia and the US. Singapore is the global headquarters, where the counsel will interface directly with the management team.
Reporting into the Group Counsel, you will provide support to key senior internal stakeholders on legal issues, negotiate M&A and service agreements with third parties, and manage external counsel.
- Prepare, draft and review a broad range of legal documents, correspondence, contracts, M&A related agreements and supporting documents, and corporate governance resolutions, and ensure compliance with relevant Singapore laws and regulations
- Support due diligence of M&A transactions and provide advice to business teams
- Manage commercial transactions and negotiations, including loans and inter-company affairs
- Assist to manage and resolve disputes and related litigations
- Singapore qualified lawyer with 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in private practice or in-house
- Excellent knowledge of Singapore corporate laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders
- Able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-jurisdictional environment
- Integrity, honesty and an ethical work attitude
You should be qualified to the Singapore Bar with 3 to 8 years of experience. This will be an excellent opportunity for a lawyer who enjoys the close partnership with business, and to be involved in both legal and commercial decisions.
Please email your updated CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496