- Strong work-life balance, an inclusive and tight-knit team
- Exciting stage to join the business, with upcoming projects and developments
- Diverse scope of work
Our client, a well-established company within the Hospitality & Tourism space, is looking to hire a legal counsel to be part of their team. This role can look forward to being part of many exciting projects and developments underway, with excellent work-life balance and diverse scope of work across various legal aspects.
This is a great in-house role for legal professionals looking for a sustainable and fun environment to apply their legal experience.
- 3-7 PQE, called to the Singapore Bar
- Strong Corporate Commercial and Intellectual Property experience
- Experience, or a strong understanding and willingness to learn, in Compliance, Data Protection and Corporate Secretarial work
- A team-player, with excellent interpersonal skills and able to provide practical business advice
- Candidates who are in reputable law firms looking to move in-house are welcome to apply.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.