- This role will be suitable for those who enjoy working in a high-intensity environment
- You will be working closely with C-Suite level
- Great career prospects within the organisation
This is a prestigious hedge fund looking to hire their legal counsel who will support their business as they progress on to the next milestone.
- Fund documentation – reviewing/drafting/updating PPM/subscription documents/ side letters and any other agreements entered into with investors
- Regulatory work – MAS as well as global. Working with the compliance team as required
- Prime brokerage and derivatives documentation – equities and credit focused
- General corporate – service agreements, NDAs, resolutions/minutes, etc.
- Possess 5 to 8 years of relevant legal experience
- Must be a qualified lawyer based in Singapore
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- High level of interest in the hedge fund sector
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.