- A newly created role
- An established team
- Great for career growth
Our client, a leading Engineering & Construction MNC with their regional headquarter in Singapore, is looking to fill a newly created legal counsel headcount. Being part of an established team, the successful candidate will be advising on a broad range of legal matters with a strong focus in front-end construction transactions.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial/construction transactional documents, contracts and tenders for EPC, EPCM, EPCC, FIDIC, joint ventures, projects for engineering and construction projects
- Advise on corporate matters e.g. internal corporate restructurings, NDAS etc.
- Identify and assist the project teams to navigate potential and actual disputes and claims (with outside counsel support as and when appropriate)
- Assist with the management and coordination of formal dispute proceedings
- Provide legal advice to business stakeholders on a wide array of general corporate commercial matters.
- Ensure legal risks are identified and well mitigated
- Keep abreast of developments in the industry and ensure legal policies are kept up to date
- LLB from an accredited University
- Bar qualification (Singapore preferred)
- Min 4 PQE
- In-house and/or law firm experience in Front-End Construction/Project Development Practice
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496