- Regional coverage
- Team environment
- Broad scope of work
Our client, a European MNC in the Oil & Gas related sector is looking to fill a legal counsel role.
Reporting into the Head of Legal for Asia & Middle East, you will be involved in advising stakeholders on a broad range of legal matters which include (but not limited to) M&A, JVs, Financing for Projects, EPC, Procurement, Shipping, Employment, Disputes, Compliance and others.
- Provide practical legal advice and manage risks for stakeholders in the region
- Review and implement legal policies and guidelines pertaining to business operations across multiple jurisdictions
- Conduct trainings on legal and compliance topics to management and business teams as well as maintaining standard contract templates
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Provide legal support in corporate transactional matters including M&A, Financing and others
- Manage dispute resolution, claims, investigation and regulatory breaches matters
- Provide support in corporate secretarial, corporate governance and
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 4 PQE)
- Bar qualification (Singapore or commonwealth jurisdictions)
- Working knowledge of legal topics in Shipping, compliance, Oil & Gas, disputes, Projects (M&A, Financing, EPC), insurance and employment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You are LLB/LLM qualified with a minimum of 4 PQE. Prior in-house experience in MNC environment will be well regarded but not necessary (candidates who come directly from private practice with relevant experience welcomed to apply.) Good communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, commercial, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496