- High visibility role reporting directly to C-suite
- Working closely with regional teams in the parent organisation
- Wide range of corporate commercial exposure across the SEA region
Our client, a regional MNC in the engineering/maritime space, is looking for a sole legal counsel. This role will report directly to their senior management, responsible for legal & compliance matters in SEA. Working closely with the legal team in the parent organisation, handling a range of projects and acquisitions.
- Supporting the management team on legal matters including contract management, litigation and legal compliance management.
- Draft, review and advise on a broad range of commercial agreements, such as operations & maintenance, sales and distribution, NDA, employment, JV agreements etc.).
- Legal lead for merger and acquisition, JV and investment related deals
- Instruct and coordinate with external counsel where necessary.
- Developing and maintaining legal/regulatory compliance SOPs.
- Plan and conduct legal compliance training to management and employees
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the Management
- Ideally called to the Singaporean or Malaysian Bar
- At least 4 years of legal experience in a law firm or an in-house setting
- Independent, professional, dedicated and responsible
- Keen interest in the maritime/ engineering industry
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.