- Global brandname
- Hong Kong and Shanghai based role
- International scope
Our client, a leading global FinTech is seeking to onboard a Legal Counsel, Employment to cover an international scope.
The successful candidate will be based in Hong Kong or Shanghai, collaborating with Human Resources on a full spectrum of legal matters relating to employment.
A minimum of 6 PQE and local qualifications are required. Proficiency in English and Mandarin will also be essential to fulfill duties.
- Manage legal affairs relating to employment in coordination with HR team.
- Cover matters in global scope - UK, EU, US, LATAM, APAC regions.
- Support legal team in employment matters involving litigation as and when required.
- Support M&A team when employment matters arise in transactions.
- Oversee and manage external counsels as and when needed.
- Conduct internal courses on employment related matters.
- Act as legal advisor for business teams on employment related issues.
- Qualified to practice in local jurisdiction.
- 6-10 PQE, with more than 5 years of practice in employment laws in well established law firm/MNC.
- Business proficiency in English and fluent in Mandarin.
- Resilient in fast-paced environment and adept at problem solving.
- Highly competent communicator and stakeholder management across all echelons.
- Strong business acumen with ability to navigate risks while applying pragmatic, tactical business judgements as advisor.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496