- Established legal team
- APAC scope
- Highly visible role
Our client, a US listed Technology MNC is looking to fill a newly created legal counsel.
Reporting into the Legal Director, you will be advising on a broad range of legal and compliance matters with a focus in real estate, construction and procurement topics across the APAC region.
You are LLB qualified and called to a commonwealth Bar. Candidates with experience in Corporate Real Estate Practice and/or Construction Practice would be well regarded. Min 4 PQE. Chinese skills is a must due to the need to liaise with stakeholders in China.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements related to Real Estate, Construction and Procurement
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Advise on compliance related matters
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 4 PQE
- Corporate Real Estate experience (in-house and/or private practice)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496