- Collegiate environment, low turn over
- International Bank, strong growth in Asia and this is an expansionary hire
- APAC Coverage with interesting work scope
Our client is a well regarded Global Bank looking to further expand their Legal Team to support the growing Corporate Banking business in Asia. The team is known to have a collegiate environment with low turn over, and is open to candidates straight from law firms with good cross-border transaction exposure.
- Provide legal advice and support to Corporate Banking business lines and related functions
- Review and assist in the structuring, drafting and negotiation of the legal documentation and generally managing transaction documentation process for Corporate Banking matters
- Advise the business, management, risk control teams and the relevant committees on banking, company and insolvency law issues arising in the course of advisory and transactional work
- Report / escalate potential legal risk issues
- Together with the other team members, contribute to the maintenance and communication of know-how, legal updates and templates
- Manage and supervise multi-jurisdictional projects
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.