- Excellent opportunity to develop in-house exposure with an established Singaporean Company
- Working with an established legal team helmed by an experienced Head of Legal
- Broad regional scope of work across legal and compliance
Our client, an established Singaporean company in the Tourism/Hospitality space, is looking to a Legal Counsel (Contract) for 4 months
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers in practice to gain in-house exposure
- Provide legal advice and support to the company’s management, business, functional groups and affiliates.
- Providing legal advice and support to internal clients.
- Providing legal advice on all matters pertaining to the company’s business dealings and staff functions including but not limited to employment issues, competition law matters, compliance/sanctions issues.
- Drafting and reviewing various agreements and legal documentation, correspondences in support of business teams and staff departments.
- Assisting with corporate secretarial matters when required
- Instruct outside counsels in the conduct of matters for the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Supporting the Head of Legal on any other matters as required
- Called to the Singapore Bar
- At least 4 PQE
- Strong corporate drafting ability and exposure to compliance/corporate secretarial work
- Good communication skills and interface with internal stakeholders and outside business partners at all levels.
- Independent, responsible and a can-do attitude
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496