- Excellent opportunity to develop in-house exposure with an exciting technology startup
- Learning from and working with an experienced Legal lead
- Broad regional scope of work across legal and compliance
Our client, a fast growing start-up in the technology space, is looking to hire a Legal Counsel for a 4-6 months contract.
This is a project based assignment but may have the possibility of converting to a permanent role, pending performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers in practice to gain in-house exposure
- Provide legal advice and support to the company’s management, business, functional groups and affiliates.
- Providing legal advice and support to internal clients
- Providing legal advice on all matters pertaining to the company’s business dealings and staff functions including but not limited to employment issues, listing requirements and vendor contracts
- Drafting and reviewing various agreements and legal documentation, correspondences in support of business teams and staff departments.
- Helping to set up the employee framework and relevant HR policies
- Instruct outside counsels in the conduct of matters for the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- At least 5 PQE, ideally called to the commonwealth Bar
- Ability to work and explain legal and operational issues in readily understandable manner.
- Strong corporate exposure
- Good communication skills and interface with internal stakeholders and outside business partners at all levels.
- Independent, responsible and a can-do attitude
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496