- Excellent opportunity to develop in-house exposure with a global MNC
- Learning from and working with an experienced Legal lead
- Broad regional scope of work across legal and compliance
Our client, a global MNC in the Energy/ Oil & Gas space, is looking to hire a junior counsel for a 6 months contract.
This is a maternity cover but may have the possibility of converting to a permanent role, pending performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers in practice to gain in-house exposure
- Provide legal advice and support to the company’s management, business, functional groups and affiliates.
- Support the company’s affiliates and subsidiaries in Singapore, Houston and London
- Liaise with HQ Legal Team
- Providing legal advice and support to internal clients.
- Providing legal advice on all matters pertaining to the company’s business dealings and staff functions including but not limited to employment issues, competition law matters, compliance/sanctions issues.
- Drafting and reviewing various agreements and legal documentation, correspondences in support of business teams and staff departments.
- Instruct outside counsels in the conduct of matters for the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- At least 2 years of legal experience, legally educated at a top university
- Ability to work and explain legal and operational issues in readily understandable manner.
- Good communication skills and interface with internal stakeholders and outside business partners at all levels.
- Independent, responsible and a can-do attitude
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.