- Global MNC with broad regional scope
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Competitive package with strong bonuses
Our client, a global MNC in the aviation space, is looking to hire a legal counsel as part of their team. This role will support the business across the APAC region. Handling a wide range of commercial contracts, negotiation, mergers and acquisitions as well as disputes.
This role will be a key partner for the business in a wide range of legal, regulatory and operational matters.
- Advise on a range of regulatory, operational, corporate and commercial issues as well ass employment and labour matters.
- Managing disputes, if any
- Legal support for the mergers, acquisitions and business development and M&A projects in APAC
- Keeping the management abreast of necessary data protection, privacy and anti-corruption laws and regulations
- Advising on potential compliance measures to manage risks
- Providing advice on compliance with corporate governance requirements
- Being an effective business partner to the regional management teams
- Called to the Bar in a commonwealth jurisdiction
- At least 4 PQE, from a top law firm or reputable company
- Excellent commercial drafting skills and transactional exposure
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Initiated, creative problem solver, effective communicator
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.