- Established Legal team
- Transactional role
- Fast-tracked progression
Our client, a global leading Technology Consulting company is looking to fill a Legal Counsel, ASEAN role. Reporting into the General Counsel based in Singapore, you will be part of a well-established legal team mandated to advise on a broad spectrum of legal matters – ranging of client-facing contracts/transactions to general corporate commercial matters.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (commonwealth jurisdiction) with at least 4 years of experience gained from law firms and/in-house. Candidates with experience in Technology Consulting/System Integration/Technology Services or experience in reviewing Technology related agreements will be well regarded.
To be successful in the role, you need to be able to work independently, be a self-starter and work under a fast-paced environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of IT Consulting/System integration related contracts in accordance to company guideline and policies
- Play an active role in drafting and preparing bid proposals in response to tenders
- Structure client transactions such that business and legal objectives are favourable to the company
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Support global compliance programmes and mattes related to disputes, investigation and audits
- Provide training and legal education to business stakeholders
- Handle all litigation and dispute matters
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 4 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction
- Experience gained from top law firm before in-house role(s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in Technology Services/Consulting or System Integration companies a major plus
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.