- Working in a global Pharmaceutical MNC
- Broad regional scope of work across a wide range of business units
- Working with a top legal team led by an experienced General Counsel
Our client, a global Pharmaceutical MNC, is looking for an experienced legal counsel to join their team.This role will cover the APAC region, responsible for supporting several business units.
This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys a broad scope of work and a dynamic environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts
- Identifying and mitigating business and compliance risks with commercially savvy solutions
- Managing potential or ongoing disputes with external lawyers
- Supporting the General Counsel and wider regional legal team on projects
- Developing and implementing legal training for the business where necessary
- Working with the relevant regulatory authorities
- Keeping the business abreast of the relevant changes to regulations and laws
- Called to a Commonwealth Bar
- At least 4 PQE, coming from a top law firm or a Fortune 500 Company’s inhouse team
- Broad regional experience, proven ability to support different business units simultaneously
- Independent, self-starter, driven and excited to take on a hands-on role
- Candidates from Pharma / Medical Devices/ FMCG / Tech would have an advantage
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496