- APAC coverage
- Highly visible
- Direct reporting into Senior Management
Our client is an international EPC service provider in the Oil & Gas and heavy industrial space. They are currently on a lookout to fill a Legal Counsel APAC role.
You are LLB/LLM qualified, with at least 6 to 10 PQE (Commonwealth Bar) with in-house experience in the EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) or Oil & Gas industries. Experience in handling legal matter in Australia would be a major plus (not a must)
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, commercial, independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial contracts
- Play an active role in supporting bid proposals in response to project tenders/RFPs
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risks and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies pertaining to commercial contracts/agreements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels all commercial, disputes and litigation matters (in SG and overseas markets)
- Manage the company Intellectual Property rights
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 6 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction
- In-house experience in the EPC and/or Energy/Oil & Gas sectors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience managing legal matters in Australia a major plus
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.