- Exciting opportunity in the Aerospace industry
- Wide corporate/commercial experience
- Strong training and guidance under a warm mentor
An aerospace company is seeking a legal counsel to work closely with the business units, across all legal and risk issues in the company’s business. This is a good opportunity to gain valuable experience inn corporate legal work, ranging across M&A, JVs, Procurement, Distribution, NDAs and Financing contracts. Excellent opportunity for an Associate from reputable law firms to move into an in-house environment under a mentor who takes the growth and training of the in-coming legal counsel seriously as a priority.
- Qualified in a commonwealth jurisdiction, 3-6 PQE
- Strong education credentials
- In-house exposure is ideal but not a requirement
- Solid corporate training gained from top law firms, ideally in the practices of Corporate/Banking & Finance/ Shipping/ Aviation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong drafting and contract ability
- The ideal candidate should be independent, with integrity and tenacious
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.