- Established team
- Highly visible role
- Growing company
Our client, a leading real estate company with an international portfolio of assets is looking to fill a Legal Counsel (6 to 8 PQE) role.
Reporting into the C-suite, the successful candidate will be given the remit to advise on a broad range of legal, compliance and corporate secretarial matters.
Day to day scope includes but is not limited to advising on real estate financing, investments, and other transactional matters, draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts, advise stakeholders on general corporate commercial matters; etc.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be independent, take ownership in delivering quality work, and be a team player.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts
- Advise on real estate transactional matters including financing, investment, development, joint ventures, acquisitions and divestments
- Advise stakeholders on general corporate commercial matters
- Provide support in corporate secretarial matters
- Ensure company’s compliance to regulatory and statutory requirements
- Liaise with external service providers as and when required
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders including Directors of the company
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Singapore Bar qualification (min 6 PQE)
- Prior experience in the real estate industry (in-house) and listedco environment will be very well regarded
- Independent, self-starter and a team player
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496