- Established legal team
- APAC scope
- Highly visible role
Our client, a leading medical devices company and market leader in a key product segment, is looking to fill a legal counsel, APAC role.
Reporting into the General Counsel for APAC region, you will be advising on a broad range of legal and compliance matters including but not limited to commercial contracts, general corporate commercial advisory, dispute/litigation management, compliance (anti-bribery/FCPA), regulatory engagements. Prior in-house legal experience in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical, medical devices, chemicals; etc) will be well regarded.
You are LLB qualified and called to a commonwealth Bar. Candidates with experience in Corporate Practice in law firms would be well regarded.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
Key Responsibilities (at least 7 points)
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Advise on compliance related matters (anti-bribery, FCPA; etc)
- Mentor/guide junior team members
Key Requirements (at least 4 points)
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 6 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496