- This is a newly created headcount to support the General Counsel in the day to day business and legal matters
- This firm will offer a wide range of interesting deals
- A fast-paced environment giving you the opportunity to develop your career and as an in-house counsel
This is an established regional private investment firm with a focus on healthcare and has over USD1 billion in assets under management.
- Responsible for the Group’s legal matters, including financing, mergers & acquisitions, real estate and general corporate work
- Assist to manage varied corporate commercial/transactional matters, which would include negotiating, drafting and reviewing of termsheets and commercial agreements
- Function as legal advisor to the business teams
- Must possess excellent academic credentials in law
- Preferably 5 to 10 years PQE, with transactional experience in a leading law firm or corporation
- Must be admitted to the Singapore, UK or Australia Bar
- Willing to travel
- Meticulous and has excellent analytical skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.