- Global legal team of a leading MNC
- Newly created role
- Great for career growth
Newly created role within the global legal team of a leading MNC - a true pioneer in the industry. You will be expected to function autonomously as the key authority over commercial/operational contracts, and business partner for stakeholders across multiple domains.
Commercial counsels with commercial experience in supply chain/logistics/manufacturing sectors would be highly relevant.
- In charge of end-to-end contract life cycle management for global businesses.
- Act as key point of liaison for contract management portal, ensuring timely delivery and execution.
- Partner with relevant teams to refine policies and streamline/implement processes to constantly enhance efficiency.
- Work extensively with internal/external stakeholders in wide variety of business functions.
- Advise on broad range of legal matters as and when necessary.
- Conduct training on fundamentals in legal and risk related matters.
- Min 5 years’ PQE, ideally with a good mix of private practice and in-house experience.
- Confident and competent in managing difficult stakeholders independently.
- Extensive hands-on experience in all facets of contract work - negotiation, drafting, reviewing, risk assessment and delivery.
- Adept in communicating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders crucial to the business.
- Autonomous worker able to exercise sound judgement and multi-task in a fast-moving industry.
- Proficiency in contract/data management software would be well regarded.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496