- Newly created role
- Highly visible role with autonomy
- Regional coverage
Our client, global MNC is looking to fill a newly created Legal Counsel (4 to 6 PQE) role.
Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be taking lead in managing a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance matters including drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts, advise on regulatory changes, draft and implement legal policies and other general commercial matters.
You are LLB/LLM qualified with 4 (min) to 6 PQE with either good law firm and/or MNC in-house experience. Chinese or Japanese skills will be well regarded given the markets the role covers. Prior experience or understanding of real estate investment or asset management industry a plus but not a must.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be independent, take ownership in delivering, and be a team player.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing commercial contracts across the APAC region/jurisdictions
- Advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance topics
- Identifying and managing risk and liability face by the business in their areas of operations
- Play the role of a strong legal business partner to help business team achieve commercial objectives
- Ensure compliance to relevant laws in all jurisdictions
- Handle disputes matters as and when they come up, strategising strategy with external support (whenever required)
- Bar qualification (4 to 6 PQE)
- in-house legal (MNC) and/or private practice (Corporate Practice) experience
- Good Chinese or Japanese skills will be a good plus
- Independent and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience in real estate investment and/or real estate asset management experience
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496