- Established legal team
- Global HQ environment
- Highly visible role
Our client, a leading hi-tech manufacturing company is looking to hire a legal counsel (4 to 6 PQE) to join their well-established HQ legal team.
Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be working on a full spectrum of legal work – i.e. general corporate, M&A, JVs, dispute/litigation management, compliance, and corporate secretarial matters. The company is going through a phase of growth and more transactional work (M&A) will be expected as part of the job scope. Prior in-house legal experience with a Manufacturing company will be very well regarded. SGX listco experience a plus but not a must.
You are LLB qualified and called to a commonwealth Bar. Chinese language competency is preferred due to the need to liaise with internal and external stakeholders in China.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements related to Manufacturing operations
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist on corporate secretarial matters to ensure all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 4 years of experience
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry (preferably high tech manufacturing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496