- Global brand name and accompanying global portfolio and high performing team
- Stable financial institution with year on year growth
- Strong platform for lawyers looking to make their first move in-house or do not have experience in this sector
An established sovereign wealth fund is looking to grow its legal team. You will be handling a global portfolio with respect to legal and regulatory matters.
- Draft and review business contracts, IT procurement, employment, consultancy agreements
- Work with the team and external counsels on litigation matters
- Handle corporate governance and compliance matters related to PDPA, Data privacy etc.
- Review internal policies related to service providers such as brokerages, insurance etc.
- Work closely with the Fixed Income and Equities team on ensure business contracts (bespoke or standard templates) are up to date.
- At least 3PQE onwards. Ideally called to the Singapore Bar.
- In-house experience in a similar function handling general corporate matters would be ideal
- Open to direct from law firm in an area of practice such as general corporate/TMT/banking litigation
- Excellent communication skills. Able to work collaboratively in a big team
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.