Lead Wordpress Developer
- Posted 04 May 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology - Transformation & Consulting
Lead WordPress Developer
£65,000 - £80,000 p/a + Benefits
I am working with a well-known publishing brand, who are looking for a Lead WordPress Developer who will be responsible for engineering activities across the business, executing best-in-class new website builds and feature updates. We are looking for someone with strong expertise, who can hit the ground running and lead a team in the near future. The role will require someone with demonstrable commercial experience using full-stack WordPress theme development using modern standards for HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, native JS and latest Bootstrap libraries.
With offices in Central London, the role does require mainly office working, with 1/2 days per week remote work.
- Create and implement best practice engineering processes and policies, in-line with the company’s strategic objectives and vision.
- Work and deliver on fast paced development projects for enterprise level businesses.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior developers in the department.
- Write clean code using modern standards and libraries (HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, native JS) implementing pixel-perfect responsive web builds based on provided designs.
- Troubleshooting skills. Must be able to take big problems and break them down into manageable pieces with elegant solutions.
- Integrating with third-party RESTful APIs and micro-services
- Experience with WordPress VIP and associated technologies/platforms is highly preferable.
If this interests you or you are open to talking about similar opportunities please apply or send your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org