- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Excellent exposure internally, working directly with the country and regional leadership teams
As part of the Human Resources team, you will contribute to company performance by consulting with senior stakeholders on all recruitment needs; the position will encompass a variety of challenges at all stages of the recruitment life cycle. Taking sole responsibility with support from the HR team located in the APAC region, the post holder will be required to work efficiently to ensure prompt turnaround for our fast-paced recruitment needs.
Most importantly as part of the team you will also work collaboratively across several functional areas across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Designing and adapting effective, timely and up to date recruitment strategies that meet the needs of the business and attract the best talent pipeline.
- Generating targeted advertising campaigns using the most relevant on-line channels available, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate and proactively develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity
- Create and maintain strong relationships with external agencies across APAC
- Taking in Full Job Briefs from Line Managers
- Posting jobs, coordinating and undertaking telephone screenings, face to face interviews
- Experience recruiting a variety of roles including; Sales, IT, Print Production, Client Services and Executive recruitment
- Oversee high volume and high touch recruitment operations
- Act as a trusted advisor on matters such as recruitment best practice, market conditions and candidate intelligence
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Working with the HR Manager APAC and the wider team to identify process improvements and to assist in their implementation
- Assist in the implementation of an Applicant Tracking System
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within agreed timescales,
- Other ad hoc administrative duties where required
- All other duties assigned as appropriate
Key Requirements :
- At least 4 years’ experience in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Experience recruiting across Vietnam
- Experience managing high volume workload in a changing environment
- Knowledge of industry and professional best practice and application
- Demonstrable experience in providing strategic advice to various management levels and capacity to plan, lead and negotiate.
- High proficiency in English language both written and verbal
- Quickly understands the business issues, data challenges and reporting/workforce analytical needs.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and delivering recruitment strategies
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496