My Client is one of the most promising Fintech start-ups based in Singapore and have huge Financial backing. They are rapidly expanding and are looking for Golang developers at all levels to join them. This is a great opportunity to be one of the first in!
- Develop a software platform that enables optimisation of large-scale distributed systems while moving monolith applications to microservice architecture.
- Develop and design modern technologies for back-end systems
- End-to-end software development of feature from requirements gathering, development to automated testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product, third party vendor, and researchers for timely, on-point software delivery
- More than 5 years of hands-on software development experience in a start-up environment.
- Experienced in developing scalable microservices using event driven architecture.
- Strong hands-on exposure in Golang or Java
- Good understanding of APIs and distributed computing
- Experience working with cloud-based systems
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496