- Greenfield Environment
- Managing a brand-new team
- Excellent Career opportunity and Autonomy
Our client is a multinational bank based in Singapore with operations on a global scale. They are looking for a senior hand-on Devops Engineer to join their technology and Operations team.
They have exciting projects in the pipeline that you could get started on right away. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and their operations troubleshoot and resolve issues their development, test and production environments.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Devops automation, containerisation and orchestration using one or more tools such as Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Kubernetes etc.
- Come from a development background wherein you have extensive experience of development and delivery experience with Java, Python, or Go.
- Strong experience being hands on and implementing DevOps with highly scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with microservices and container-based application architectures.
- Experience in architecting and building platforms for CI/CD release automation platforms.
- Automation/ Configuration using tools like Puppet/ Chef/ Ansible/BOSH, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of the available services across major cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google.
- Deep understanding of instrumentation around code, testing and process metrics of the development pipeline
- Hands on in-depth experience in some of the following technologies:
- Cloud Foundry, or other PaaS technologies.
- Public clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of virtualization and networking.
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Familiarity with Hadoop distributions and ecosystem, and NoSQL databases (e.g. HBase, etc.).
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD).
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.