My client is looking for a Lead .NET Software Developer to join our London-based Development Team. Reporting to the Head of Development and have responsibility for a team of developers, the role will require you to have strong leadership and proven skills in modern tech such as C# .NET web, API, and Front-End development.
Positioned well within the financial sector, and after the latest round of funding, my client is looking for passionate developers to join this fast-growing, expanding enterprise. You would be joining a company that provides financial benefits to millions of employees around the world.
My client is looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. They have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that is passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better, then I’d love to hear from you.
- Commercial experience with full-stack .NET software development using current and legacy technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
- C#, .Net Core, Vuejs
- Experience with MySQL and SQL Server
- Angular / Vue / React
- RESTful service development
- Agile environment
- Application integrations via web services and APIs
- Familiarity with DevOps practices
- Working knowledge of application lifecycle management and DevOps tools – JIRA, Git / GitHub, Docker,
- .NET Core
- Docker containerisation
- Knowledge with Cloud technology – Preferably AWS
- Competitive Salary with bonus and pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Fast-paced environment
- Strong progression opportunities