- A web 3 NFT platform, based in Singapore (HQ).
- Newly created role
- Great for career growth
This is an exclusive new role with a hugely successful web 3 NFT platform, based in Singapore (HQ).
The company hit viral status earlier this year through the sale of their NFTs, and now they're hiring the team to further build out the gaming platform. They've already secured significant funding in addition to being revenue generating, so they're looking to hire a Lead UIUX Designer who can help them create from scratch a market leading gaming platform to serve the NFT community. This person will report to CEO & CTO and will be the most senior designer in the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong sense of digital design, who has a passion/interest in NFTs and is looking to catapult their career in the space.
- Work on the gaming platform build from scratch (along with external parties from industry leading game studios) to create UIUX that delights consumers, across web and mobile
- Report to CEO and advise senior team members on the roadmap and future of the platform
- Mentor juniors and, as the company grows, lead and inspire a team below you
- Act as an industry expert, being the face of design for the company within the industry. This may mean facing investors, attending industry events, giving talks etc (this is not a compulsory requirement)
- A portfolio that showcases your skills in UIUX/ Product design with a flair for fun, creative and interactive design (ideally at least 5 years' experience having done this)
- Prior experience in a start up would be a plus
- Interest or experience in Web3 / NFTs / Crypto is a must - you'll need to live and breathe web3 every day, so you need to be excited about the future of it
- Ability to work quickly, not being afraid to try, learn quickly from mistakes, and an advocate for execution
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496