- High visibility to senior stakeholders
- Lead Counsel for complex, high-value transactions
- Opportunity for mobility across functions and locations
This global technology company is seeking a senior technology counsel, to take on this newly created role, as the team lead for the China business.
In this highly visible role within the organisation, you will be part of a high-performing global legal team, and will also be immersed in a company culture that encourages constant learning and development, with ample opportunities for mobility and progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior TMT lawyer to transit from private practice into an in-house environment, or for a Technology Counsel looking to join a high-growth and fast-paced organisation.
- Minimum of 8 years of transactional experience in technology, digital, and / or consulting industries, in a fastpaced corporate legal/transaction group.
- Experience should be gained from a reputable law firm with proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.