- Working within a rapidly expanding and well-funded company
- First legal hire as a valued business partner to the founders
- Groomed to eventually manage a junior legal counsel (s) as part of the expansion plans
Our client, an MNC in the fintech space utilising cutting edge technology, is looking to make their first legal hire. This company has offices in 4 major countries, with over 500 people employed regionally. This is a high visibility role, working with and reporting directly to the CEO. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior legal counsel with strong APAC experience looking to grow with a promising company and drive their expansion.
- At least 4 PQE, called to the SG/MSIA/HK/ PRC/ UK/ AUS/ NZ Bar.
- Strong experience in Banking & Finance, Corporate M&A and regulatory compliance.
- Strong cross-border regional experience, providing business advice in relation to exiting and new business initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excited to take up a managerial position eventually and mentor a junior counsel
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.