- Reputable Organization
- Competitive salary package
- Good career progression
Our client is one of the largest transportations and shipping companies in the world. As part of their strategic growth, they are currently looking for talented professionals to join them as a Lead Auditor.
- Develop a comprehensive risk assessment, audit scope and audit program for the assigned location by identifying activities/processes subject to audit coverage, evaluate their significance and assess the risks associated to these activities; and developing specific audit program to evaluate effectiveness of internal control to address the identified risks.
- Execute a wide variety of audit test procedures and interpret the results against defined audit objectives and criteria.
- Document and file relevant facts and information in accordance with audit practices, procedures and standards to support the work performed and conclusion drawn
- Evaluate audit results, weigh the relevancy, accuracy and risk perspectives to provide a conclusion against the audit evidence
- Present value-added result and recommendations to management for monitoring and controlling of risk and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Prepare clear and concise audit reports.
- Prioritise assigned tasks and ability to multitask to ensure that work schedules and deliverables are submitted timely.
- Provide clear direction and timely coaching to the team member.
- Establish standards of audit performance and review/coach performance in accordance to those standards
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationship with local, regional and corporate management teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of audit experience, including experience in Big 4
- CPA / CA / CIA is a great advantage
- Risk management or forensics experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel 50% within APAC region
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496