- Experienced and warm mentor
- Fast-paced and challenging environment in fast growing technology company
- Broad scope of regional legal work
Our client, a global MNC in the technology space, is looking for a stellar junior counsel to join their team. This hire is part of the expansion plans in the region, sitting within an established and tight-knit team. This is an excellent role for candidates in private practice (Corporate/ Litigation) looking to move in-house.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- Liaising and negotiating with counterparts and external counsels across Asia Pacific
- Providing legal advice and research when needed
- Managing litigation and insurance claims where necessary
- Conducting presentations and trainings to sales teams on the applicable laws and legal framework
- Qualified lawyer with 2- 5 years of PQE
- Strong Corporate/Litigation experience from a top firm/ established MNC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiated, adaptable and passionate about the technology industry
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.