- Broad and diverse scope of work, excellent first in-house role
- Attractive salary package
- Strong mentor, who is warm, nurturing and collaborative in working style.
Our client, a conglomerate in the energy/oil & gas/ trading space, is looking to hire a Junior Legal Counsel
This role will be report to and work closely with a Senior Legal Counsel, supporting and advising on the legal matters for the group.
This is an excellent in-house role for candidates coming from private practice, or an experienced counsel looking for a broader range of legal work across various industries.
- Strong corporate commercial experience with excellent drafting skills
- Strong work ethic, independent and driven
- Experience with Energy/Oil&Gas/Shipping/Trading is preferred
- Fluency in Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese is an advantage given the regional scope of work
EA Licence No .: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.