- Strong mentor that is invested in the development of the junior counsel
- Broad regional scope of work across a wide range of business units across the region
- A fast-paced and dynamic environment with strong incentives
Our client, a regional electronics/manufacturing MNC, is looking for an Junior Legal Counsel to join their team. This role will cover the APAC region, responsible for supporting several business units.
This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys a broad scope of work and a dynamic environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts
- Identifying and mitigating business and compliance risks with commercially-savvy solutions
- Managing potential or ongoing disputes with external lawyers
- Supporting the Head of Legal and wider regional legal team on projects
- Developing and implementing legal training for the business where necessary
- Working with the relevant regulatory authorities
- Keeping the business abreast of the relevant changes to regulations and laws
- Called to a Commonwealth Bar
- At least 1 PQE, coming from a top law firm or a relevant inhouse team
- Broad regional experience, proven ability to support different business units simultaneously
- Independent, self-starter, driven and excited to take on a hands-on role
- Mandarin or Bahasa Melayu fluency is an advantage given the regional scope of the role
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496