- Unique opportunity to work at a leading bank in Singapore
- Part of a Group level team with visibility across all areas of the bank
- Competitive salary package and excellent career growth
This is a VP level role with a leading bank here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, this role is for a Project Management professional to join a well-established bank as a member of the group level operations and technology team, responsible for the back-end technology which enables the bank to provide its core business.
The right candidate for this role will have prior experience in banking, with experience on Project Delivery across technology projects
- End to end Project Management
- Manage, and be responsible for, a range and variety of projects from inital planning phase through to delivery across all areas of the bank
- Manage project stakeholders (for escalation/expectation/conflict/scope/etc)
- Ensure project governance is adhered to, with necessary stakeholders involved at each relevant stage
- 8+ years experience in a bank (as opposed to a consulting firm)
- 5+ years experience in Project Management from end to end
- Experience across a variety of banking technologies (Murex/Calypso/CRMs etc )
- Degree in Computer Science highly preferred
- PMP/Prince qualification preferred
- Hands on experience of Agile
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders
This role is an urgent hire. Due to the nature of the role, international applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496