- Global leader in International Transport and logistics
- Dynamic & Innovative company
- Key Leadership role
Our client is a global logistics company and is looking for an IT Manager to manage a team of system Engineers covering 12 offices island wide to provide overall IT support. The main responsibility is to develop and manage corporate IT standards, budgeting, forecasting, asset management, customer relationship management, and project management. This position is a key leadership role and will require experience in management, including involves in review meetings, consultation, good in communication, complex problem management, and provide leadership and direction to the high performance team.
- Manage the IT team and evaluate performance.
- Develop objective and KPI to each team member and evaluate on a regular basis.
- Facilitate best practices and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Generates suggestions and ideas
- Promote friendly and effective working environment.
- Ensure SLA to customer.
- Monitor the SLA via ticketing system to ensure the performance if the team.
- Involve in escalation to level 3, regional and HQ level.
- Continuous improvement.
- Training and Support to the IT team.
- Customize training program and develop the career path for individuals.
- Provide leadership and direction to the high performance team
- Project management.
- Develop and monitor a full Project life cycle.
- Ensure projects have met business strategy requirements and were completed on time and within budget.
- Procedure, Standards and Policy.
- Perform yearly assessment of the existing related documents and perform necessary changes or escalation to close up the finding.
- Handle Security Incident according to defined protocol and workflow, evaluate risk and impact, escalate to upper level.
- Assist in promoting user awareness in security protection.
- Ensure IT Infrastructure availability and performance
- Manage all IT infrastructure/systems, according to company standards and aligned with the practices.
- Define and implement backup, recovery & emergency procedures.
- Take ownership of the IT infrastructure setup including offices and warehouse.
- Take ownership of the server room setup and operation.
- IT Budgeting.
- Responsible of IT related forecasting and budgeting for that finical year.
- Responsible to manage and monitor the approved budget.
- Vendor Management.
- Good vendor management skill to gain benefit to the company.
- Degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of work experience in IT with at least 4 years of management experience.
- Solid IT technical background.
- Experience in Freight / Logistics will be advantage.
- ITIL/MCSE/ CISSP/ PMP is good to have.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skill.
- Result orientated, excellent communication and organizational skill.
- Logical Thinking and Analytical Mind-set
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.