- Rare and exciting opportunity with one of the world’s leaders in Energy Technology
- Be part of a startup team within an MNC, working with domain experts
- Highly entrepreneurial and progressive role
My client is an Energy Tech firm that has grown tremendously in the last 10 years to become a world leader in their field. They have developed some of the best digital solutions that is widely used and recognized and have clinched several high-profile national, regional and global projects.
They are building out their expertise and capabilities further in their Singapore office, and are hiring for an experienced IoT Business Development Lead. You must have deep industrial experience and expertise in the power industry to drive overall sales and business engagement.
- Develop a robust BD strategy and drive the business plan
- Plan, develop and implement a wide range of IoT devices and control systems
- Exercise consultative selling during customer engagement and develop into trusted advisor level
- Collaborate with Clients, Solution Architects, Domain Leaders and IoT Platform Team to develop applications and solutions
- Create demand and streamline solutions at initial engagement stages
- Support in the development of marketing strategies to grow their digital and engagement activities
- Be involved in client presentations and technical consultations
- Participate in industry events to promote the suite of digital solutions and services
- Minimum 10 years of relevant technical and business development experience within IoT, Power Generation, Transmission and/or Distribution
- Relevant exposure on Process Optimization, Performance Improvement and Energy Efficiency
- Understanding and experience with ISO50001
- Customer-focused and driven towards commercial results
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, judgment, and attention to detail
- Solid analytical and consulting skills with good knowledge of industry best practices
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.